Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Report: Rex Ryan's Wife May Have Rex Ryan Fetish

Rex Ryan has been no stranger to controversy during his tenure with the New York Jets. After his team's appearance on the HBO series Hard Knocks, Ryan faced criticism by no less an upstanding citizen than Michael Vick lackey Tony Dungy for his foul, sexist, homophobic and obscene language. That controversy reached new heights Wednesday after deadspin.com released a story suggesting that Rex Ryan's wife, Michelle Ryan, who may have been posted a number of foot fetish videos posted to the Internet, may have a strange and disturbing fetish for hulking tub and New York Jets coach Rex Ryan.

In a conference call with Chicago reporters and at his press conference later Wednesday leading up to Sunday's big game with the Bears, Ryan didn't deny the Deadspin.com report showing videos of a woman who looks very much like his wife showing off her feet while a cameraman -- who sounds like Ryan -- talks to the woman in a fashion that could be construed as sexual.

"To be honest, and I get it, I know you need to ask and all that stuff," Ryan told reporters when asked if the idea of a woman engaging in carnal acts with him could render his players incapable of focusing during Sunday's game against the Chicago Bears. "But it's a personal matter and I'm really not going to discuss it, OK?"

Ryan said the matter was between him and his wife and would not elaborate.

"I'll be coaching, and I am ready," he said. "It's my job and I'm focused on the hand job -- I mean, job at hand."

When asked point blank if he and his wife had made sweet love, Ryan would not say one way or another.

"I understand I'm going to get asked this question from up front, behind, on top, underneath, and all this, but it is a personal matter," he repeated.
The New York Jets denied comment on the subject, saying ""This is a personal matter and Rex will have no comment."

No comments: